Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

24" Versacamm

Hello, I was looking for a used 30" Versacamm and was told that a 24" model will be coming out.  I am only looking to do t-shirts and decal…

Started by minlex

8 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Printing PDF files?

My Client has sent a pdf file with 22 pages.  When imported into versaworks, it seems that I can only print them as one full length job. Is…

Started by Philip Houston

5 Mar 17, 2011

Was going to update my Vesacamm sp300v firmware but not sure?

Hi everyone, Another question for the forum, which may have been asked before but I need an answer before I try.  I see there is an update…

Started by lloyd thomas-miller

5 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Butch

What Profile?

How do I know which profile to load for the VS-640?

Started by Jim Ashby

11 Mar 14, 2011

I need a video/visual instructions on how to calibrate/adjust print and cut on my sp300v

Attention all members, I have a huge request to ask, as I just do not understand how to calibrate and adjust my print and cut function on a…

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Butch

versaworks software

Hi members, Another question for you all, can I put more than one imported image in the work queue. The reason why I ask is that I want to…

3 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

VC 640 mettalic

Even though I have not used much silver out of a 220ml cartridge the machine is eating up the silver on its concurrent cleaning cycles.  DO…

Started by Jim Ashby

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

heater/dryer settings

Hi everyone ,   This is my first ever question, so here goes.  I have a versacamm sp300v and though I have now mastered the printing by slo…

8 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by lloyd thomas-miller

Marks on right side when printing decals

Anyone know what would cause me to get streak marks on the right side of the material when I'm printing decals?  I don't usually, but I'm p…

Started by Debbie Turner

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

Cut Contour Lines

For some reason unknown to me. my VW doesn's always recognize my cut lines.  I printed all day long and had no problem w/ cutting afterward…

Started by debbie belicek

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by debbie belicek

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service