Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

profile for PVC banner

hi Im printing onto pvc banner material for the first time. What print profile should I choose? I tried max impact but it doesnt look grea…

Started by Declan Fennelly

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

nesting in versaworks

how do you unnest a job in versaworks without deleting it and adding the files again

Started by Michelle Wendel

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Wireless

Somebody experience with a wireless connection for the Roland SP300i ? Or is this not possible ? Now The Roland is connceted via ethernet.…

Started by Fritz

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

Cold Laminators

Does anyone know about the Dry Tac JM 54 cold laminator?  I have been thinking about a laminator and have found a used one for sale.  Would…

Started by Ken Wagner

1 Oct 13, 2010

Printing white ?

It 's not possible to print "white", but what is the lightest gray that can be print with my SP300i on transparent vinyl ?

Started by Fritz

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

Do you ever buy used equipment?

Hi all,   Does anyone ever buy used equipment...like on ebay, craigslist or maybe from a local shop liquidating some older stuff? Have you…

Started by Joseph Tovar

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

Drytime before apply application paper ?

How long should you wait before apply application paper on a print/cut job ? I'am using the Roland Premium Vinyl Gloss.     Fritz.

Started by Fritz

6 Oct 9, 2010

What's too cold for machines

The discussion about turning off the heaters made me think of the winter and cool weather coming. We tend to keep our shop and house "prett…

Started by Vicki Dunning

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Cutting all the way through material

Is it bad to cut all the way through material without any backing? For example, I want to print a poster and cut it to size. Is it ok to do…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Oct 2, 2010

Woking without heaters on SP300i ?

I'am working with the SP300i.Sometimes I have only cut-jobs to do. Then it's not necessary to use the heaters. Can I make a preset for this…

Started by Fritz

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Fritz

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service