Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Woking without heaters on SP300i ?

I'am working with the SP300i.Sometimes I have only cut-jobs to do. Then it's not necessary to use the heaters. Can I make a preset for this…

Started by Fritz

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Fritz

Cut Config Force

My settings for the "cut force" disappears after one cut job. E.g.: when I set the force on 60 (enter !), after the job the setting is back…

Started by Fritz

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Fritz

reddish tint on all raster images

I have the SP-300v and use versaworks and coreldraw X4.Any raster images that come through coreldraw X4 print with a reddish tint.  If I ha…

Started by Greg Peckham

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

Media sticking to printer

Hi all Im kinda new to the Versacamm world and I have run into two small problems. My Sp540i is only 3 months old. I havent exactly been…

Started by Declan Fennelly

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Kevin Hirata

Ink levels on the VersaCamm...

How does the VC or VW software calculate the amount of ink left?   -Does Versaworks simply read what the Versacamm level reports and relay…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Where is the end of sheet sensor on the SP540?

I was printing some decals and then all of a sudden I saw the Versacamm say cancelling, and then I heard an error alert on Versaworks. Basi…

Started by Joseph Tovar

3 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Connecting Versacamm to new computer

I'm tired of working with Corel/Versacamm on my small laptop and am going to buy a new PC (with an enormous screen to help my old eyes!). …

Started by Diane Hook

21 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Diane Hook

Printer/Cutter Models comparison

Ok, I'm interested in getting a Versacamm (used or new), budget really only for a 30". I know, I know bigger is better. But in my case, I d…

Started by William Desrochers

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

SP300 Sheet cut problems

My Rolaland SP300 just stop doing sheet cut. I hit the button and nothing happens, no error code and no sheet cut. Any Ideas for a solution.

Started by Monty Hand

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Mike

Had air in one line, now air in all of them

Tried to use a syringe to get the air out of the cyan line after switching out the cartridge. Did a head wash and now have air bubbles in a…

Started by Anson

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Anson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service