Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,629)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Laminator Recommendations

To carry over a discussion form the print/cut materials section, I need recommendations for a decent laminator to go with our versacamm. My…

Started by Larry Turner

19 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by CYW

What the heck?? Black lines in output

I have a dozen banner stands to print and install in the next couple of days.  All different images. I started my output last night.  All f…

Started by DCuz

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

Ioline Question

I'm trying to cut small letters on my Ioline flat bed.  Using IW's Spectra Flex and cutting 1/4" letters.  I've converted the text to curve…

Started by Vicki Dunning

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Vicki Dunning

Yellow and Magenta not printing

First post, so be patient.  Trying to print a job and my Yellow and magenta are not printing.  I ran a medium clean cycle and no change.  I…

Started by Lorri Schmidt

7 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Lorri Schmidt

Head Strikes

We just had an incident where the print head appears to have hit the paper.  We were printing Quick Print and had printed to this before lu…

Started by Ken Wagner

15 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Kim Lynch

versacamm print "bending"

It seems that fromm time to time the versacamm 300 vp will gradually "bend" the print. The interesting thing is that the cutting is fine, a…

Started by mike shoring

12 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by mike shoring

How do you change the size of the print area?

I am using corel x4. I hit the print button, which sends the information to Roland print menu. I format the design for what kind of materia…

Started by Jamie Franklin

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jamie Franklin

help!!

My Roland SP540V is losing it's printing quality fast!  See attached pic.  It is losing the edge and adding color stripes.  I am printing o…

Started by Adam Thompson

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Error Message

While attempting to print a 10 foot piece, I keep getting an error message about 30% into the print that the carriage is separated.  I turn…

Started by Adam Thompson

9 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Adam Thompson

Which Versawork updates to install??

I'm not sure which updated profiles I need to install into Versaworks.   I have a SP-540V, but when I run the Versaworks update, it returns…

Started by Joseph Tovar

6 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service