Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,689)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help with Black Banding Problem

I have a SP-300V, I have been using it for over 2 years. I am experiencing banding with the black print head. It is a definite banding.spac…

Started by Will Alan

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

print cut again

I have been playing with the print cut for a week now and this is where I'm at: I have attached a test print cut that I use as a test befor…

Started by Bob Maggio

27 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Bob Maggio

Blurry Prints

Hi , my printer did the same thing as one of the recent posts did. it did half a job great then the second half was blurry. I have since ma…

Started by Victoria Daigle

5 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Reusing Cleaning Liquid Cartridges

Hello,   We have some "Cleaning Liquid for SOL ink" that's been sitting in our cupboards for over a year now and no one remembers what they…

Started by CB Printer

5 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by CB Printer

sp300 original software

I bought this machine but they can not find the versa works that came with it how can you get it   Thanks Gary 

Started by Gary Ingham

1 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Contour Cut w/ VersaCamm

Hi, I'm a VersaCamm newbie that recently output a print and contour cut from Flexi to VersaWorks.  After removing the print to laminate,…

Started by Matt Evans

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Matt Evans

New Versacamm owner

Hi there I'm Carlos, live in Katy TX, just West of Houston and I just bought an used SP300V. I have some experience with vinyl cutters, bee…

Started by Carlos

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Carlos

help prining issue

in the pics the fuzzy crappy pic or part of pic is fromn the first print. the good looking part is the second print. the difference is that…

Started by Jason Fought

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Fought

print-head alignment procedures ?

hi there, It appears my  540Vp  heads beacame  mis alligned. What is the procedure  to fix  this? is there a setting in versaworks  or  is…

Started by artdept

2 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by artdept

Contour Cut Issues

In the last few days we've been experiencing some problems cutting on the 540i.  It seems to be mostly when we cut Arlon 4560 GTX.  Some le…

Started by Ken Wagner

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service