Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sticker Cutting

I have a customer that orders 8,000 stickers that are 1.25in round. It takes us a long time because I'm only able to print 28x25 (approx 10…

Started by David Anderson

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by David Anderson

Help to solve the cutting problem.

I am tried to print & cut but the cutting is not on the cutting line. At first several lines are O.K. But after that it started to cut…

Started by heedone

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Printing 8mil Static Cling Material

I currently run a VersaCamm VP-300i. This is my first time trying to print static cling decals. The material is gmi Clear Static 8.0 MIL (…

Started by April

14 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Pat Dacy

What setting do I use to get best results when printing a bmp

I am printing some pics (bmp) onto Quick print to be used for a quilt.  I am selecting Quick prints profiles.   The prints are grainy.  I h…

Started by Kim Lynch

10 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

Versacamm need to contour cut

I printed out my job and I have the contour cut guides but the vinyl came off the tracks to how do I tell the versacamm to just cut the pri…

Started by dave conti

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by dave conti

How can i set the media width ?

Hi. I use the SP-540V printer/cutter. I would like to print a big image(53"). But the media width setting of my printer is 44.1". How can i…

Started by heedone

6 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by heedone

Need the experts help. What's wrong with my black?

Hi guys,   I went to do some printing tonight and I notice my blacks had some noticable bands in the black. I tried running a clean and not…

Started by Joseph Tovar

12 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Butch

profile for PVC banner

hi Im printing onto pvc banner material for the first time. What print profile should I choose? I tried max impact but it doesnt look grea…

Started by Declan Fennelly

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

nesting in versaworks

how do you unnest a job in versaworks without deleting it and adding the files again

Started by Michelle Wendel

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Wireless

Somebody experience with a wireless connection for the Roland SP300i ? Or is this not possible ? Now The Roland is connceted via ethernet.…

Started by Fritz

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service