Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,622)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

versacamm VP540 wont shut off . heater stuck on 94 degrees HELP

Help..... My Versacamm vp540 wont shut off on snooze mode. it stays on with heater at 94 degrees. its in a idel mode. why is this happening…

Started by queenvee

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

Print/Laminate/Cut a viable workflow?

I have a VS-640 and am happy with the print quality and with what little print/cut work I have done.  Most of my work requires lamination p…

Started by Chuck Beyer

7 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

Minimising Blurred outputs

Hi everyone,   I find when I output some jobs, the images maybe slightly blurred. I think it may be tension build up on my roll (which i ea…

Started by lloyd thomas-miller

7 Mar 19, 2011

24" Versacamm

Hello, I was looking for a used 30" Versacamm and was told that a 24" model will be coming out.  I am only looking to do t-shirts and decal…

Started by minlex

8 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Printing PDF files?

My Client has sent a pdf file with 22 pages.  When imported into versaworks, it seems that I can only print them as one full length job. Is…

Started by Philip Houston

5 Mar 17, 2011

Was going to update my Vesacamm sp300v firmware but not sure?

Hi everyone, Another question for the forum, which may have been asked before but I need an answer before I try.  I see there is an update…

5 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Butch

What Profile?

How do I know which profile to load for the VS-640?

Started by Jim Ashby

11 Mar 14, 2011

I need a video/visual instructions on how to calibrate/adjust print and cut on my sp300v

Attention all members, I have a huge request to ask, as I just do not understand how to calibrate and adjust my print and cut function on a…

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Butch

versaworks software

Hi members, Another question for you all, can I put more than one imported image in the work queue. The reason why I ask is that I want to…

3 Mar 12, 2011

VC 640 mettalic

Even though I have not used much silver out of a 220ml cartridge the machine is eating up the silver on its concurrent cleaning cycles.  DO…

Started by Jim Ashby

1 Mar 6, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service