Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problems with reds

I know you guys will get tired of me asking, but there must be something easy I am missing.  New bn-20 that has seemed to print other color…

Started by Matt Donnett

5 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

No Black?

Will my versacamm continue to print with no black ink? I have replaced all my colors at least once but have not replaced the black yet. Whe…

Started by Bob Maggio

3 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Butch

new bn-20 problems

okay, hopefully some of you have touched one of these.. Just connected my new BN-20 to my computer after installing all software and driver…

Started by Matt Donnett

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Matt Donnett

Ink saving?

I have searched my manual and the net and came up empty but figured it was worth a shot asking other versacamm users. I have about 60 8ft p…

Started by Sam

22 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

Setting for windows perf?

Hi everybody I'm trying to print my first windows perforated vinyl. But after printing, the colors appears very pale. I rip again returning…

Started by Marco Carpio

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Black won't Print

Help!! My Versacamm 300v has printed file up to this point.  No problems.  Out of the blue it decides not print black at all.  When I do th…

Started by Jessie Nelson

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Butch

SP300V black not printing

Hello, This is a great site thank you all for helping those of us that need it.   I apologize in advance if this question has been tackled…

Started by Kasey Dwyer

0 Sep 12, 2011

VP300 Not printing solid colors and splatters

My VP300 all of a sudden stoped printing solid colors and splattering. I have cleaned the machine, changed the wipers, cleaned the scrapper…

Started by John Brehm

27 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by John Brehm

Help Please

Is there a way to tell an SP-300 that it is full of ink if it is trying to go through the entire fillup process using the cleaning and dumm…

Started by Brian Hendricks

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

Variable Data Printing and Nesting

Is it possible to use Nesting when printing with VDP?  I've got two different designs with different .csv's that I've configured.  I wanted…

Started by Family Fan Club

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Family Fan Club

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service