Print/Cut Materials (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3M wrap material

Alrighty, I've not used this stuff before but I'm using 3M IJ180Cv3 and 3M 8519 overlam. I am also printing on an SP-540v. I cannot seem to…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Simon Rose

Floor graphics recommendation..

Hi all,   I have a customer asking about getting some floor graphics printed up for them. I'm not sure what material to use since the floor…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 May 15, 2011
Reply by Joseph Tovar

Printing on Clear Vinyl--Profile?

When printing on Durasol 3 mil premium gloss clear--what media profile do you choose in settings?  Is it the ESP-CL (Clear PET film), or SP…

Started by Carolyn Klages

6 May 13, 2011
Reply by Carolyn Klages

Clear Solutions not peeling cleaning

Ok, I'm fit to be tied. I've used clear solutions successfully on a few different jobs one of which was for 450 jewlery bags and it was fin…

Started by Vicki Dunning

12 May 10, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

Permovable question

Is it possible to cut and weed Permovable, or are you limited to just having the big white block where you don't print?  

Started by Carolyn Klages

6 May 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Need good quality banner material in 30" width

Can anyone recommend a good quality banner material that has a similar feel to the Roland LWB vinyl?    What about something heavier, simil…

Started by Diane Hook

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Diane Hook

10 mil laminate that can be embossed after laminating?

So we had a guy come in yesterday that works for a big flooring and carpet company, and he wants us to laminate floor samples for him. He p…

Started by Mike F

0 Apr 28, 2011

need help..... tyring to use solutions opaque and it's plain ugly

Life was going along just fine until I ran out of quickprint this AM and of course I need one more transfer for an order that was due this…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

10 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

ICC Profiles for Roland VS-540

I just bought a new Roland VS-540 and was looking forward to awesome print quality on banner and vinyl. I have, however, run into a HUGE is…

Started by Zakk L

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

So, what does..short term indoor use...actually mean?

Hi all, Has anyone ever used the Solvex Static Cling material? I have some and a customer asked me about window clings, but I'm not sure of…

Started by Joseph Tovar

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

RSS

© 2015   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service