Print/Cut Materials (469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Materials Received

I will be calling IW Monday about this but wondered if anyone else has experienced this.  I ordered Solutions Opaque from IW and when the U…

Started by Ken Wagner

7 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Butch

ColorPrint II: problems with paper sticking to glue side of media

I just purchased a new roll of Colorprint II media from Imprintables, printed and cut a job on it.  Looks great.  I let it sit and dry.  Th…

Started by Carolyn Klages

24 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

Banner longevity with and without laminate

Hi all,   I don't do a lot of outdoor banners, mostly banners that are used for a few days indoors, so I'm wondering if anyone has any "rea…

Started by Joseph Tovar

11 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by CYW

Stickers

Hey hey, another material question.   I'm about to start doing a myriad of things with adhesive vinyls as we get back into the busy season.…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Jim Ashby

What's the best way to apply a decal to coroplast?

Hi all,   I was wondering how you apply a decal/vinyl to Coroplast if the image is 1 solid piece? I can understand that if it was multiple…

Started by Joseph Tovar

9 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lucas Crossley

Color Print color issue

I just did a job with a roll of color print that I just got, so it's a new roll. I love using this material and been using it for some time…

Started by Rick Colwell

0 Jan 21, 2011

Quickprint on 100% Polyester

We have been using Quickprint for about 9 months now in our sporting goods store.  It is primarly used on 100% polyester t's, 2 button shir…

Started by Eric Adler

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Kim Lynch

Bleeding issue?

Hi,  Been lurking around here for a while now and found some helpful posts.   I'm currently having this color bleed problem with vector fil…

Started by Louie

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Louie

Will Seramark on Painted Cinder Block

Does anyone know if seramark will work on Painted Cinder Block?  I have a customer wanting to know that.  If not is there something else th…

Started by Printchic aka Angela

9 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Ray

And I thought this only happened on factory rebate deskjets!

So I had some issue with the last banner media I used to I convinced the company owner to switch. We finally have a decent quality vinyl in…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service