Print/Cut Materials (486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ICC Profiles for Roland VS-540

I just bought a new Roland VS-540 and was looking forward to awesome print quality on banner and vinyl. I have, however, run into a HUGE is…

Started by Zakk L

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

So, what does..short term indoor use...actually mean?

Hi all, Has anyone ever used the Solvex Static Cling material? I have some and a customer asked me about window clings, but I'm not sure of…

Started by Joseph Tovar

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Hot vs. cold (pressure-sensitive) laminate

OK, so I've done some cold laminating already, and I know the whole deal about using calendered / cast laminate with their respective types…

Started by Mike F

1 Apr 7, 2011

eco-film elec. chrome

ECO-FILM ELECTRIC CHROME SUCKS TO WEED!!!   Sorry, been weeding this stuff all day and needed to vent, thought I may get a sympathetic ear…

Started by Greg Peckham

1 Apr 7, 2011

Compiling a list of supplies to get, would like some feedback

So things are starting to pick up and I've been charged with putting together a list of supplies for our wide format derpartment. I've come…

Started by Mike F

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

Transfer tape for decals...

Hi all,   This is kind of a continutation of my "large" decal delimma. What recommendations do you have for transfer tapes for decals? What…

Started by Joseph Tovar

2 Apr 6, 2011

Lighted Signs

What material should we use to print on for a back lighted sign?  The sign they brought us to see seems to be two materials together.  The…

Started by Vicki Dunning

0 Apr 4, 2011

Laminating material recommendations...

Hi all,   I don't do a whole lot of laminating, but I do have this one job for a large 40x40 decal which is going on some type of racing or…

Started by Joseph Tovar

8 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mike F

Cutting Duralar material for stensils?

Hello All! Does anyone have any experience of cutting duralar clear material (no backing) 3 or 4 mil? If so what settings can be used on V…

Started by yulia novozhilova

4 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

More horrid prints

So I went through and performed a full printer maintenance think "Oh, all I need to do is take care of my printer and everything will be gr…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

13 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by SMR Digital Creations

RSS

© 2015   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service