Print/Cut Materials (558)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direct print to lycra/spandex with VS?

Hello all, I've had a request from a potential client who would like to design some prototype clothing and is asking for direct to garment…

Started by Simon Rose

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Simon Rose

Chalk Talk Material?

I have just purchased a sample of Chalk Talk, has anyone used it? I did a test cut and it cut fine. But then when I put my design up for cu…

Started by Wendy

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Wendy

Windscreen material

I was wondering if there is anything like this out there that you can print on? Basically it's to go on an outfield baseball wall so it is…

Started by Adam Zilch

3 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Mike F

How would you tackle this order? There has to be a better way!

Hi Everyone- I'm in the middle of an order, and have to take a break  to relieve some of the stress.  We have a Versacamm VP540i, but don't…

Started by Gene Azevedo

12 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

Eye BLack Stickers

Anyone know what material would be good to use for printable eye black stickers? http://eyeblackstickers.com/store/Home:Show

Started by Greg Peckham

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Getting a funky edge with Quickprint, try Express Print but...

Not too long ago somebody had a post about the funky edge of Quickprint and how it sits on gatments. I have recently been doing various log…

Started by Eric Adler

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Eric Adler

color issues

Have some questions about some color issues that I am having with my versa camm. I was wondering how to get brighter colors such as a more…

Started by Adam Zilch

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Solvex View Thru 70/30, What the problem here?

I just installed 8 of these view thru vinyl applications on a store front. However two of the 8 had these strange dark bars on the right en…

Started by Mark Hansen

8 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Family Fan Club

Profile for static cling?

Hi all..  I'm printing up a bunch of static clings for a client at a very low price so I picked up a couple rolls of solvex clear static fo…

Started by Dave

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Dave

easy to apply vinyl decals

Hi everyone! What works best for bumper decals or actually any decal that a customer can apply with ease without me having to use laminate…

Started by Dave

5 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Simon Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service