Print/Cut Materials (458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ink "splotches on vinyl" :(

I've been having an issue with some 13oz banner vinyl prints. I'm not sure what is going on or how to fix it. I'm getting these weird splot…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

Table Top Display that can be used with Seramark

I have a customer who is looking for a table top display that we can use Seramark on and switch the graphics out over time. She is looking…

Started by Jennifer Jackson

0 Dec 30, 2010

Why don't my profiles ever work??

Is there a way to compare profiles and see the differences?   I'm having an issue where I download the correct profile for my printer and m…

Started by Joseph Tovar

44 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Joseph Tovar

Roland HTM2 users

Has anyone on here ever used this media by Roland?  I usually use Colorprint Evolution but it appears  it is not in production right now be…

Started by Lynn Deno

6 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

Color Shift

We had a strange thing happen today using Quick Print.  We have a logo that was to be placed on the pocket area and also on the back of som…

Started by Ken Wagner

8 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

Durasol Profile

I was looking on Imprintables web site for the profile for this material but only found what I assume is a generic profile.  It is named Wa…

Started by Ken Wagner

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

Roll of 30" static cling, clear

It's house cleaning time...and I have almost a full roll, maybe short a couple feet, of clear static cling 30" roll...anybody using it and…

Started by Roland R. Irish III

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

All These New Fabrics!

There are so many new fabrics I get stumped on what media to use from Moisture Wicking 100% Polyester to Moisture Wicking w/Spandex. I am l…

Started by Heather White

3 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Richard Ledenican

Ink Transfer

One of my people asked me to post a question about ink transfer.  We are using Quick Print and on a design that had black text with a white…

Started by Ken Wagner

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

opaque bubbling

I am in the process of doing some soccer jerseys, and I'm using the solutions opaque.  I installed the new profile for the vs300 for opaque…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

17 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Dennis Dunning

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service