Print/Cut Materials (480)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lighted Signs

What material should we use to print on for a back lighted sign?  The sign they brought us to see seems to be two materials together.  The…

Started by Vicki Dunning

0 Apr 4, 2011

Laminating material recommendations...

Hi all,   I don't do a whole lot of laminating, but I do have this one job for a large 40x40 decal which is going on some type of racing or…

Started by Joseph Tovar

8 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mike F

Cutting Duralar material for stensils?

Hello All! Does anyone have any experience of cutting duralar clear material (no backing) 3 or 4 mil? If so what settings can be used on V…

Started by yulia novozhilova

4 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

More horrid prints

So I went through and performed a full printer maintenance think "Oh, all I need to do is take care of my printer and everything will be gr…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

13 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by SMR Digital Creations

Duracal White Dry Erase - Printable?

Ok, I purchased Duracal Dry Erase from IW online.  Wanted Clear, but received white.  Does anyone know if the WHITE is printable or not?

Started by John Morgan

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by John Morgan

Dry-Erase Printable Material on my VP540

We just received an inquiry to print a 4'x5' chart to hang on the wall, in which the customer will be using a marker on. Anyone know of mat…

Started by Thomas Ruch

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

grommets top and bottom???

I've just finished printing a 30" x 96" banner, which I'm going to power tape and then put grommets every 2-3 feet along the top.  Question…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

13 Mar 10, 2011

Durasol on Coroplast

We printed some political signs on Durasol to be placed on coroplast.  We let the prints sit overnight to cure and had no issues putting it…

Started by Ken Wagner

5 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Heather

Where are the ICC Profiles on Imprintables new website???

I used to be able to find the ICC profiles for the Versacamm, but I've searched all over the new site and can't find them anymore. Anyone k…

Started by Joseph Tovar

18 Feb 19, 2011

Review Materials Online for Others

Imprintables.com now allows you to review an item on their website. I just added one about Seramark on there...just a quick blurb. So if an…

Started by Jennifer Jackson

0 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service