Print/Cut Materials (503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

curling after print and cut

Is there a way to avoid the curling of the vinyl after print and cut ? When I print and wait for 2 days to cut, it's a little less ... but…

Started by Fritz

4 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fritz

Adjusting ink levels

Hi all,   Just received my first VS machine (540) and had a quick question regarding media types and ink use. 3M/Roland don't appear to hav…

Started by Simon Rose

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Simon Rose

Re-using Overlaminate Backing

We just finished a roll of over laminate and I thought I read or heard that you can re-use the white backing paper in place of kraft paper.…

Started by Vicki Dunning

7 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Cad Color Classic From Stahls

I recently did some polyester baseball jerseys with cad color classic ordered from Stahls.  The logo I printed was black and white.  I just…

Started by Eric Adler

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Greg Peckham

Seramark Test Results

First and foremost, thanks to Steven for sending me the Seramark sample.  Six months later, I finally had the time to test it out.  Sorry f…

Started by Eric Datanagan

7 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Butch

Sign Peeling

Hello All, A while back, when we first purchased our Versacamm I did a job for a customer. She needed her logo printed on permanent vinyl.…

Started by Heather White

10 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

Seramark on painted wood?

One of my customers is having a painted Spirt Cart made to hold all the great stuff we sell her for her school spirit shoppe.  It's made of…

Started by Carolyn Klages

0 Jun 22, 2011

Box Truck - Seramark??

I have a customer who owns a couple of businesses.  He wants to place an advertisement for on three sides of his box truck.  But he wants s…

Started by Heather

5 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

New Foil technique for the versacamm!

Hi friends!  I have a new technique that I figured out for all of us versacamm users!!  I recently was demoed the new foil that is availabl…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

Solutions Opaque

Awriiiiiitttteeee   So, we got our solutions opaque in after a couple recomendations.Heres why we hated the old material Color Print IILame…

Started by SMR Digital Creations

14 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by SMR Digital Creations

© 2015   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service