Print/Cut Materials (567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stencil cutting?

One of my customers would like me to cut stencils for them to use to paint their sports fields with their logo.  Question 1 is what media w…

Started by Carolyn Klages

10 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Klages

Seramark - getting stripes?

OK - I opened a new roll of Seramark yesterday and started printing.  When I went to pick this morning I notice this striping for lack of a…

Started by One Hip Sticker Chic

7 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Butch

need to print and install 10 foot wall graphic

I am going to be installing a 10 foot wide wall graphic (seramark)  over newly painted concrete walls.  She painted them about 10 days ago…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Solutions Opaque...What happened?

solopaq.jpg   solopaq2.jpg   Tried to finish this job with Solutions Opaque,  the media either stays stuck to carrier,   or carrier seperat…

Started by Tim Hawkins

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Dennis Dunning

sample of Printable Satin Canvas

Kelly, thanks for the info on the Printable Satin Canvas 19mil – DuraSol from IW. Now, if Admin could hook me up with a couple yards of 30"…

Started by Roland R. Irish III

0 Feb 1, 2012

Adding cutting vinyl media

I have a sp-300v printer and I am trying to add a media profile for using cutting vinyl. I had it before but the computer crashed and lost…

Started by Party Plus Gayles

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

Material for Nylon bags

Any suggests for a good material to print in nylon bags? I don't like Opaque. I have used Colorprint up to this point but I am looking for…

Started by Eric Adler

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Temporary Tattoos

Hi everyone, I'm after some info on what type of Vinyls are available for printing out temporary tattoos. I'm also after some feedback on t…

Started by DanielTF3

4 Jan 25, 2012

contour cut

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to adjust my contour cut, it's way off all of the sudden and  never have had to adjust it. I t…

Started by Adam Zilch

2 Jan 23, 2012

Direct print to lycra/spandex with VS?

Hello all, I've had a request from a potential client who would like to design some prototype clothing and is asking for direct to garment…

Started by Simon Rose

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Simon Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service