Print/Cut Materials (562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding cutting vinyl media

I have a sp-300v printer and I am trying to add a media profile for using cutting vinyl. I had it before but the computer crashed and lost…

Started by Party Plus Gayles

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

Material for Nylon bags

Any suggests for a good material to print in nylon bags? I don't like Opaque. I have used Colorprint up to this point but I am looking for…

Started by Eric Adler

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Temporary Tattoos

Hi everyone, I'm after some info on what type of Vinyls are available for printing out temporary tattoos. I'm also after some feedback on t…

Started by DanielTF3

4 Jan 25, 2012

contour cut

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to adjust my contour cut, it's way off all of the sudden and  never have had to adjust it. I t…

Started by Adam Zilch

2 Jan 23, 2012

Direct print to lycra/spandex with VS?

Hello all, I've had a request from a potential client who would like to design some prototype clothing and is asking for direct to garment…

Started by Simon Rose

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Simon Rose

Chalk Talk Material?

I have just purchased a sample of Chalk Talk, has anyone used it? I did a test cut and it cut fine. But then when I put my design up for cu…

Started by Wendy

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Wendy

Windscreen material

I was wondering if there is anything like this out there that you can print on? Basically it's to go on an outfield baseball wall so it is…

Started by Adam Zilch

3 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Mike F

How would you tackle this order? There has to be a better way!

Hi Everyone- I'm in the middle of an order, and have to take a break  to relieve some of the stress.  We have a Versacamm VP540i, but don't…

Started by Gene Azevedo

12 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

Eye BLack Stickers

Anyone know what material would be good to use for printable eye black stickers? http://eyeblackstickers.com/store/Home:Show

Started by Greg Peckham

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Getting a funky edge with Quickprint, try Express Print but...

Not too long ago somebody had a post about the funky edge of Quickprint and how it sits on gatments. I have recently been doing various log…

Started by Eric Adler

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Eric Adler

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service