Print/Cut Materials (518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4560 GTX

I got some 4560 gtx to do  two sided signs.. Looked great until I got a call today from the customer telling me that they stuck together an…

Started by Donna hardiman

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

LAWN SIGNS

I have a customer that wants lawn signs what material do you guys use..   any tips for the job.     thanks Donna  

Started by Donna hardiman

12 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

Odd Seramark Cutting

OK - I'm brand new to owning a VersaCamm - just had mine installed about a week ago.  I have put almost 2 rolls of Seramark through the mac…

Started by One Hip Sticker Chic

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by One Hip Sticker Chic

oracal 651-631-751- metallics

hi there   Was reading another forum and see people who use their solvent printers to print on was I used to consider cut-only vinyl , like…

Started by Carlos

5 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Carlos

Evolution TTF--stretches media when transferring cut?

Is anyone else having this problem?  I'm printing on ColorPrint PU, I let it dry overnight, and then I mask it with Evolution TTF transfer…

Started by Carolyn Klages

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

white wall graphic material

Hey does anyone know if its ok to use 6 mil white wall graphic on painted plywood?

Started by Robert Beal Jr

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Roland 20 inch Versacamm - sneak peek with photos!

I finished setting up the Imprintables booth at ISA in Las Vegas and had a chance to go visit the Roland booth and get a sneak peek of the…

Started by Steven Jackson - Admin

51 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Dana Curtis

Soft feel material

Has anyone used the Cad Cut Premium Plus from Stahls?  I got a sample in the mail and it has the feel of silk screen.  It is for Cotton, Ly…

Started by Ken Wagner

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Eric Adler

Football decals

I have someone wanting football decals, they say they are 20 mil thick, is there such a thing? what type of vinyl do you use and is it the…

Started by Teresa martin

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by CYW

Wrong color printing out on SP300i

I am using the default RGB orange and it is printing out Red.  The answer I got when I called Imprintables was to print out and use the Rol…

Started by Mark Reynolds

14 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by CYW

RSS

© 2016   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service