Print/Cut Materials (574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get a good print with White + CMYK on clear film

Hi all, I have a VS540 w/ the white / metallic configuration.  I have never been able to get a good image where I lay down the white first…

Started by Zakk L

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

Need good removeable decal

Hi all - We have a client looking to have us make them decals that will go on a hard plastic surface, but needs to be removable with no res…

Started by Zakk L

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Floor Decal

Hi A customer needs a floor decal. It's gonna be applied close to her counter top. I was looking for a long lasting material in Imp. Wareho…

Started by Marco Carpio

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Metallic Ink on Roland vs-300

To my surprise today, my metallic ink was empty, but I don't recall using any metallic inks in my decal. Is there a way to by pass the "emp…

Started by lily hoang

37 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by lily hoang

Arlon Media Profiles

Currently running an Roland Versacamm SP-540i and Arlon has yet to release Media Profiles for that Printer/Cutter. Has anyone else come acr…

Started by Michael Ayers

4 Mar 1, 2012

Contour cutting perforated vinyl

Anybody on here ever cut window decals out of 50/50 perforated vinyl?   I tried to make a couple and the versacamm sounded horrible trying…

Started by Steven Wheeler

3 Feb 23, 2012

Splotchy Print

We have had our VP-540 for about a year. I have changed every ink color accept the black which will need to be changed any time now... On F…

Started by Brianne

9 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Israel Lopez

Stencil cutting?

One of my customers would like me to cut stencils for them to use to paint their sports fields with their logo.  Question 1 is what media w…

Started by Carolyn Klages

10 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Klages

Seramark - getting stripes?

OK - I opened a new roll of Seramark yesterday and started printing.  When I went to pick this morning I notice this striping for lack of a…

Started by One Hip Sticker Chic

7 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Butch

need to print and install 10 foot wall graphic

I am going to be installing a 10 foot wide wall graphic (seramark)  over newly painted concrete walls.  She painted them about 10 days ago…

Started by Kathy MacMannis

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mike F

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service