Print/Cut Materials (523)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland HeatSoft ESM-HTM2

Has anyone had success with the Roland Heatsoft product (ESM-HTM2)?  We bought a roll and have tried to get it to work but after the first…

Started by Miles

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Miles

Profile For Clear Focus Classic View 50/50

What is the best profile to use for Clear Focus Classic View 50/50 media? I did a print and used VTV2 View Thru Vinyl EMS and the print loo…

Started by Larry Turner

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Spirit Stick Wrap

A local high school booster is wanting to do spirit sticks for a fund raiser and they wany us to make a wrap for them. They are made out of…

Started by Larry Turner

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by jeanne norman

Pressing Thermo-film onto Eco-film

I have to fix a mistake and I'm wondering if I can press Thermo-film letters onto an Eco-film background...any thoughts?

Started by Adam Prumm

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Butch

solutions opaque

I am having a problem with my solutions opaque material.. I did a logo and it curled the letters.  What am I doing wrong.     thanks Donna

Started by Donna hardiman

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

4560 GTX

I got some 4560 gtx to do  two sided signs.. Looked great until I got a call today from the customer telling me that they stuck together an…

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

LAWN SIGNS

I have a customer that wants lawn signs what material do you guys use..   any tips for the job.     thanks Donna  

12 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

Odd Seramark Cutting

OK - I'm brand new to owning a VersaCamm - just had mine installed about a week ago.  I have put almost 2 rolls of Seramark through the mac…

Started by One Hip Sticker Chic

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by One Hip Sticker Chic

oracal 651-631-751- metallics

hi there   Was reading another forum and see people who use their solvent printers to print on was I used to consider cut-only vinyl , like…

Started by Carlos

5 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Carlos

Evolution TTF--stretches media when transferring cut?

Is anyone else having this problem?  I'm printing on ColorPrint PU, I let it dry overnight, and then I mask it with Evolution TTF transfer…

Started by Carolyn Klages

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

RSS

© 2016   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service