Print/Cut Materials (526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Banner Question

We have been asked to print a large banner- 4' x 30' to be hung over a street in our area. My question are we better off using an 8 ounce m…

Started by Larry Turner

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by SMR Digital Creations

Printing onto V-POP

Hello all,   I was just wondering if anyone here was familiar with printing onto Roland V-POP material? I am not having much luck producing…

Started by Simon Rose

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Simon Rose

Colorprint plus problems

I used spectra colorprint plus on nylon cinch bags that a customer supplied, and after they washed them the vinyl is starting to come off,…

Started by brad brondstater

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by brad brondstater

Roland HeatSoft ESM-HTM2

Has anyone had success with the Roland Heatsoft product (ESM-HTM2)?  We bought a roll and have tried to get it to work but after the first…

Started by Miles

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Miles

Profile For Clear Focus Classic View 50/50

What is the best profile to use for Clear Focus Classic View 50/50 media? I did a print and used VTV2 View Thru Vinyl EMS and the print loo…

Started by Larry Turner

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Spirit Stick Wrap

A local high school booster is wanting to do spirit sticks for a fund raiser and they wany us to make a wrap for them. They are made out of…

Started by Larry Turner

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by jeanne norman

Pressing Thermo-film onto Eco-film

I have to fix a mistake and I'm wondering if I can press Thermo-film letters onto an Eco-film background...any thoughts?

Started by Adam Prumm

1 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Butch

solutions opaque

I am having a problem with my solutions opaque material.. I did a logo and it curled the letters.  What am I doing wrong.     thanks Donna

Started by Donna hardiman

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

4560 GTX

I got some 4560 gtx to do  two sided signs.. Looked great until I got a call today from the customer telling me that they stuck together an…

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

I have a customer that wants lawn signs what material do you guys use..   any tips for the job.     thanks Donna  

12 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Donna hardiman

© 2016   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service