Print/Cut Materials (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orajet 3651

Is there a raster design on the back, like the cutting vinyls from Oracal ? Never had problems with curling edges when cutting through the…

Started by Fritz

0 Jul 26, 2011

Orajet 3651

Hi,   I want to change the vinyl I'am working with. Does somebody here has experience with Orajet 3651 ? Printquality, cutting ... with a R…

Started by Fritz

9 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Fritz

Matte Permanent Adhesive 3Mil #78 liner

How tacky should this product be? I was going to use it for decals on recycled laminated bags but it peels right off.

Started by Michele Schampers

0 Jul 18, 2011

Boat Decals

Any suggestions, tips or tricks on boat decals-material-lamination yes or no-versacamm settings

Started by Michele Schampers

9 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

curling after print and cut

Is there a way to avoid the curling of the vinyl after print and cut ? When I print and wait for 2 days to cut, it's a little less ... but…

Started by Fritz

4 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Fritz

Adjusting ink levels

Hi all,   Just received my first VS machine (540) and had a quick question regarding media types and ink use. 3M/Roland don't appear to hav…

Started by Simon Rose

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Simon Rose

Re-using Overlaminate Backing

We just finished a roll of over laminate and I thought I read or heard that you can re-use the white backing paper in place of kraft paper.…

Started by Vicki Dunning

7 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Cad Color Classic From Stahls

I recently did some polyester baseball jerseys with cad color classic ordered from Stahls.  The logo I printed was black and white.  I just…

Started by Eric Adler

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Greg Peckham

Seramark Test Results

First and foremost, thanks to Steven for sending me the Seramark sample.  Six months later, I finally had the time to test it out.  Sorry f…

Started by Eric Datanagan

7 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Butch

Sign Peeling

Hello All, A while back, when we first purchased our Versacamm I did a job for a customer. She needed her logo printed on permanent vinyl.…

Started by Heather White

10 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

© 2015   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service