General Business Discussion (1,467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed to print Metallic decals

Hello,  I've been searching everywhere looking for someone to help me with my printing problem.   I have an old 1989 Toyota MR2 that I have…

Started by Dan L

14 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

Solid yellow banding over print

Hi! Does anyone know why yellow ink floods any printing I do? I'd just completed 2 jobs with great results and then the very next day the…

Started by Ian Irving

8 Nov 8, 2018

Advise Please

I have been thinking about buying a printer for several years. I have always out sourced my printed decals and have had a hard time keeping…

Started by Daryl Jones

0 Nov 6, 2018

RE-640

Hi! I have a problem with my friend's RE640, I changed the dampers and flush the printhead and I did wrapped the print head board with tiss…

Started by Ultraman

4 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Ultraman

Becoming a service tech.

I've done a lot of maintenance and minor repairs on different printers and was wondering if anyone here knows the who, where and how to bec…

Started by Ron Novy

1 Oct 28, 2018

The use of cartoon illustrations

It is demoralizing to think that many people consider cartoon illustrations to be solely for children however, that is not the case. If you…

Started by Cassandra Newton

0 Oct 24, 2018

Roland Technician

Do anyone know of any Roland Service Technician in the Caribbean/Puto Rico Area?

Started by Antone

4 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Antone

Print Cut

Cutting decals with my VP540 that I have made thousands of. All of a sudden today they are cutting so inconsistent, one page will cut perf…

Started by TFG

0 Sep 12, 2018

VersaExpress RF 640 not printing

The VersaExpress is not printing at all i.e. test print is blank. We were having some problems with ink leaks from the head when printing a…

Started by Shirley Louise

1 Aug 28, 2018

BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

Hi i hope this is not a silly question but I was wondering whether the number of passes in a profile uses more ink. I am currently using o…

Started by Edric Ferdinands

9 Aug 23, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service