General Business Discussion (1,446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP-540i constantly dropping network connection

Hi, We have a Roland SP-540i which has been working great up to now, but has recently been dropping the network connection regularly. This…

Started by Philip Walters

2 Apr 19
Reply by Philip Walters

Identify this font

Anybody have an idea what font this is

Started by Randy brunner

1 Apr 18
Reply by Karen G

Microsoft installed a Windows update and now I cannot get VersaWorks to recognize my SP540i. When this has happened in the past, I was able…

Started by Dennis Dunning

4 Apr 11
Reply by irving donaldson

Which color # is 100% Light Cyan?

Can someone tell me what color # is 100% Light Cyan in the Versaworks Color System Library Color Chart Type 1? Thank you,  Sydney

Started by Sydney Fedesna

0 Apr 9

White ink won't print

Hello, I'm just wondering I Have changed my white ink to the Max 2, and now when I print white it does not show up.... I'm lost what do I d…

Started by Sherri Haddow

6 Apr 3

What is causing the difference in print colors?

My printer was just worked on by the Roland tech.  He replaced the cap as I was having an issue with one of my Magenta lines....He also upd…

0 Apr 1

Magenta not printing - but which one??

Hello -  I have a VS-300 and one of the magentas is not printing when I do a test print.  I'm assuming this means that one of the lines is…

2 Mar 28

Magenta isn't printing on Roland RE-640

Hi, New to the site and hoping to get some information.  My Roland RE-640 isn't printing magenta.  I just recently changed my cap top and…

Started by Jamie Jones

14 Mar 16
Reply by Jamie Jones

CUTTING PROBLEMS ! Help Meh !

I am encountering a problem when I a trying to cut a simple rectangle 55 inches wide 2 inches high and divided in quarters . I am seeing th…

Started by SYYED SHAKEER

11 Mar 9
Reply by Todd Collins

Test Print Lines too close?

Hi Everyone, I just did a test print, normal cleaning and test print after printing some decals and having  some issues which I thought dec…

Started by KIMBERLY GLASCOCK

3 Mar 7

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service