General Business Discussion (1,479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ink Cartridge

I have a question, my printer says to shake an ink cartridge and for some reason I can't pull it out of the slot..... Anyone else have this…

Started by Sherri Haddow

2 Mar 1
Reply by Geoff

pricing diecut vinyl

I wanted to know if im just cutting out vinyl decals(cutting and weeding)  as oppose to print and cut logos. what would be the difference i…

Started by David Docuyanan

1 Feb 15
Reply by chris wool

cut contour not working

its been awhile since I used my machine as it was getting repaired . tried doing a cutcontour but not working. ive attached a test file ..n…

13 Feb 8
Reply by irving donaldson

service call 0109

can anybody help me with the error message of service call 0109

Started by Ojo Balogun

4 Feb 6

PerfCut Lines

I have a VersaCamm vs300i, and for some reason, when I load a file with a perfcut contour, it doesn't show all of the perfcut. Usually one…

Started by Brian K. Pedigo

3 Jan 15

versaworks

trying to reinstall versaworks to another computer. but its not recognizing the printer port  or the TCIP cable how do I change that..  im…

8 Jan 14

SP540V - VERSAWORKS ERROR - NEW NETWORK CARD

I have a SP540V Roland Printer. Had a new Network card installed due to possible failure from a lightning strike/power outage.Im having tro…

Started by Danny Stewart

3 Jan 14
Reply by Danny Stewart

Where to source media materials for UV Flatbed printing

Hello, I am going to be expanding our printers with a UV LEF-300 (I currently have a BN-20) Are there any recommendations on where to buy…

Started by Mike Bertrand

0 Jan 3

RF-640

Hi! guys I replaced a print head today and after replacing the head, I keyed in the rank# and then sub menu head replace and it did an ink…

Started by Ultraman

3 Dec 29, 2018

Photo paper issue

Howdy.  I have had my first request for paper print job...it's some photos taken and they want them printed @ 7"x5".  So, I went to my loca…

Started by Matt Eggimann

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service