General Business Discussion (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

Hi i hope this is not a silly question but I was wondering whether the number of passes in a profile uses more ink. I am currently using o…

Started by Edric Ferdinands

9 Aug 23
Reply by irving donaldson

My VS300 is smudging Lc (pictures)

So, my VS300 started to print these light cyan "shadows" on everything that requires that color. I did a thorough cleaning of everything an…

Started by Rodrigo

7 Aug 22

Car Wraps

Hello, How does everyone determine to price for car wraps? Any formulas you use? Or what's the best way to give pricing? I know it's based…

Started by Luis Pizano-Bermudez

1 Aug 8
Reply by Timothy Chacon

VS540

Hi! Tech Guru! I noticed VS540 has smaller captop tubes to the drain (white tube), If I want to recover my nozzle dropout and use the syrin…

Started by Ultraman

9 Jul 31
Reply by Ultraman

2 MIL, 3 MIL, 3.5, Etc

Hello, I know this is a rookie question but I need to be clarified... Is it the higher the number, the thinner the media?

1 Jul 30

Seeking info or Advice for out of warranty BN-20 major tune up service

Okay so its been quite a while since I've posted but... Well MTT machine by now is well over 5 years old and I got it OUT OF warranty alrea…

Started by Laura Martinez

0 Jul 17

Laminator

I'm in the lookout of buying a laminator for all my sticker prints along for any other prints jobs.This is mostly for stickers though... I…

3 Jul 12

Looking for a Graphic Designer

Hi guys, was looking to see if anyone specialize in graphic designing and is good in adobe photoshop and illustrator? We are looking for so…

Started by Austin Prianti

3 Jul 12
Reply by Luis Pizano-Bermudez

Copeak Parameter

Hello Irv, I never done this before, if I upload parameter using Copeak do I need to read or send to Roland before downloading back to the…

Started by Ultraman

4 Jul 10
Reply by Ultraman

Shipping Roland SP300v on ocean container

We are relocating family and business to Europe. Considering the pros and cons sending the SP300v in container overseas, and how to prep pr…

Started by MONTSE

1 Jun 27

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service