General Business Discussion (1,470)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mistery media

So i bought some canvas material at the local fabric store. I am wondering if I can use it as a test run for a canvas. So my questions are.…

Started by Candy Mattingly

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Jackson

laminator

has any tried the big squeegee that fellers sells? I've stated to do it by hand and i'm not getting anywhere?

Started by Gary Gilbert

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hirata

Embroidery

We did our first applique, it was time consuming but it was easy. We got the Twill from apex.We charged $62.00 for a pullover hood/ big bas…

Started by Richard Cenami

4 May 27, 2009
Reply by Tina Kleppe

Cadworx Live

Can this be used with the versacamm or is this set up just for cutters. Was trying to do uniforms and thought this would be an easy way.

Started by David Casterella

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by David Casterella

Digital Banners

When making a digital banner for exterior use, is it necessary to hem the edges? If so, do you just fold the edges and secure it with press…

Started by Kevin Hirata

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hirata

Anyone wrap water bottles

Good evening Just curious to see if anyone has wrapped water bottles and if so what type of paper do you use. Thanks

Started by Teresa martin

2 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Teresa martin

Bumper Stickers?

Hi eveyone, Are any of you using your VersaCAMM to create custom bumper stickers? What is a good price to ask for them? This question is…

Started by Josh Ellsworth

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

cutting flock

lol for once i have hit a wall tryign to figure this stuff out. since i bought a whole roll of flock i found a way to put it to good use .…

Started by Gary Gilbert

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

bandaid shirt

Hi everyone, just curious as to how the bandaid was done and if it is possible to post the file so that we could all experiment with it. It…

Started by Teresa martin

11 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Teresa martin

from corel draw to photoshop and back agin

Hey i was wondering what i could be doing wrong. i made my template in corel draw. exported it as a eps with my cut lines "cut contor". tha…

Started by Gary Gilbert

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service