General Business Discussion (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

from corel draw to photoshop and back agin

Hey i was wondering what i could be doing wrong. i made my template in corel draw. exported it as a eps with my cut lines "cut contor". tha…

Started by Gary Gilbert

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

ISS Show recap

This weekend was a blast. Eve and I were invited to the Iss show.It was the first time we ever been to a trade show for the garments.we wer…

Started by Gary Gilbert

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

print head touched

i ran the prints of tha bandaids and for some reason i got some drops on the prints as well a some real bad light spots as well as banfing…

Started by Gary Gilbert

3 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

iss show

i was wondering who was all attending the show this weekend???

Started by Gary Gilbert

6 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

diy material rack

I know this is a place for printing but i figure i might help new people starting out with out a lot of cash on hand.. last time i was at s…

Started by Gary Gilbert

7 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by irving donaldson

Atlantic City ISS

I am sorry I missed many of you at the class on Friday but hopefully some of you are heading to Atlantic City in two weeks and we can catch…

Started by Jennifer Jackson

5 Mar 3, 2009

Sewing twill

Does anyone cut their own twill and use Twillstitch Pro to create their own sew file? I just started cutting my own twill, and I'm trying t…

Started by Kevin Hirata

5 Mar 3, 2009

last training Class

Hey steven as allways the class was killer the tv was realy helpful i know you wanted us to be close to one another but the tv wow i could…

Started by Gary Gilbert

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

Versacamm and Corel Assistance

I have been doing work on one system that recently decided to take a vacation. I went to my back up system and all seem to work fine until…

Started by irving donaldson

2 Feb 12, 2009

Need help on making pins.

I know it is out of topic but I need to see if anyone has a button / pin maker and can do a very small job on short notice for me. Please l…

Started by Steven Jackson

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service