General Business Discussion (1,455)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sewing twill

Does anyone cut their own twill and use Twillstitch Pro to create their own sew file? I just started cutting my own twill, and I'm trying t…

Started by Kevin Hirata

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by irving donaldson

last training Class

Hey steven as allways the class was killer the tv was realy helpful i know you wanted us to be close to one another but the tv wow i could…

Started by Gary Gilbert

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

Versacamm and Corel Assistance

I have been doing work on one system that recently decided to take a vacation. I went to my back up system and all seem to work fine until…

Started by irving donaldson

2 Feb 12, 2009

Need help on making pins.

I know it is out of topic but I need to see if anyone has a button / pin maker and can do a very small job on short notice for me. Please l…

Started by Steven Jackson

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

whole sale apparel

I went into a screen printers shop i told her who i was and what i did the lady was nice she handed me a catalog that i have been trying to…

Started by Gary Gilbert

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

would you like to see inside you printer better

Hey i was doing my search across google and i found somthing that came up in our class . Steven said some techs put some lights inside the…

Started by Gary Gilbert

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Gary Gilbert

applique

Baseball team wants blackhooded done in Applique. Are the letters heat pressed on or sewn? Has anybody done it. I saw one done they got $45…

Started by Richard Cenami

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hirata

Vista and Versacamm

Does anyone run Windows Vista on their computer? If so, is it a 64 bit system (whatever that means). Have you experienced any problems. I…

Started by Kevin Hirata

3 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hirata

forms

Hello i was wonder if someone can post or upload a sample customer argrement paper work i'm tossed in a bid for a job i think i might get b…

Started by Gary Gilbert

5 Feb 3, 2009

Making a clear decal

What is the process to make a clear decal with a white backing. The decal will be adhered to the inside of a window? The decal is 9"x1" in…

Started by Kevin Hirata

14 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service